Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Welcome!

Hey everyone and welcome to my blog. To put things short and sweet, the name says it all. I'm a staunch conservative and believe that conservatism is for everyone. This blog will focus on current political events and there will be no shortage of opinion from my conservative point of view.

I believe in the basic conservative principles of hard work, capitalism, faith, and small government. I also believe that many people who identify themselves as Democrats or Liberals actually live as conservatives but for some reason refuse to admit it. Who knows why, maybe they don't want to buck years of a family trend or maybe they don't want to be ridiculed by their liberal friends (like that ever happens! After all Liberals are soooo understanding of opposing points of view!).

Anyways, I appreciate you giving me a read and I promise to not disappoint.

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check Out My Store!